PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Physiotherapy, also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means. Our team consists of highly skilled physiotherapists specialized in Ortho, Neuro and Sports Injury Care. All our patients receive personalised care and undergo specialised treatment programs based on detailed assessments. Our team of doctor’s prior research and clinical experience, ensures accurate, swift and long lasting solutions for the patient’s condition.
Advanced facilities at Prashanthi SuperClinic:
Orthopaedic physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy and sport therapy are our areas of speciality. Get an injury consulted before it develops into more of an issue later on due to negligence. The team of experienced physiotherapists at Prashanthi SuperClinic have dealt with diagnosing, managing and treating patients with movement and function disorders.
- Spinal decompression therapy is a modern, high-tech, nonsurgical therapy
- Low-level laser therapy as a treatment for chronic pain
- Electric stimulation therapy is a therapeutic treatment for muscle spasms and pain
- Dry needling is an effective treatment for chronic neuropathic pain
- Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) treatments to stimulate healing
For an appointment with our experienced physiotherapists in Cherthala (Call- 0478 281 6663) and Cochin (Call- 0484 236 5065).